Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Been A While...

I know it has been a really really long time since I have blogged! A lot has came, and gone that I will probably not even remember. Many of the things I will blog about in this post deserve their own post, they truely do! However, I am just going to try to do a recap because I can't just skip over everything when there's some very important things that have happened!

April 27, 2011 - Our lives changed forever. This is the day the tornado hit Ringgold. Everyone has seen the pictures. Everyone has been touched in some way. We were so blessed to not have any damage to our home. I will never forget getting my baby, who was 2 weeks away from turning 1 year old out of her crib holding her close to me. We ran to the hallway, and waited. It was the scariest thing we have ever been through.

May 12, 2011 - My beautiful daughter Emily Makenna turned 1 year old! The last year has went by so fast. I can remember when we first brought her home, and each transition she has made over the last year. She has changed so much, in ways I could have never imagined.

May 28, 2011 - Jayson and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary!

In July I went to Anaheim. Visited Laguna Beach, and went to Disneyland for the first time!












No comments:

Post a Comment