What are you up to these days?
- Your head support is getting much stronger. I think by next week you will be holding it straight and still. You can hold it for several minutes now, with a little bit of bobble left.
- You now can completely roll over and "fix your arm" that was getting stuck when you were rolling.
- You now want to sleep on your tummy ALL THE TIME since you have figured out how to get into that position.
- You now have an earlier bed time. You have been going to bed between 9 and 10pm.
- You wake up one time during the night to eat.
- You are eating rice cereal with bananas or apple sauce. The apple sauce is your favorite. We are getting ready to try a few others since these have been working out well.
- You are cooing and making sounds more and more.