Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mom's Birthday / 35 Week Update

Well, today is my Mom’s birthday. A few of us met at Logan’s to celebrate for lunch. It was nice to get together with some of the family that I don’t get to see as often as I’d like. Mom just loved when the waitress brought attention to the whole restaurant that today was her birthday… :o) Here’s a few pictures…

Mom & Granny


Lisa & Mom
(One of her many siblings!)


Sandy T #2 and Sandy T #1
(Yes, they have the same first and last names)




Only 5 more weeks until Lil’ Emily gets here. I’m so anxious for her to be here! It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long since we found out that we were expecting.



Here’s what I’m looking like these days. 35 weeks.

So how are things going with the pregnancy? I really don't have any complaints! Slight hand swelling, but nothing major. Appetite has been in full swing except this week I have had a cold so I haven't been up to much eating. Exhaustion has set in again. Trying to find the energy to complete my "to-do lists". Jayson has been great at helping me get everything ready. Not sure how I would get everything done/ keep up the house without his help!

I couldn't finish this post without showing you my favorite picture of my new nephew.
 He was born Feb. 19th weighing in at 10lb. 1oz! Matthew Scott.

This was only a couple days after he was born!!!

Here's a few NEW pics of my neice Georgia and her new brother...





Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment