Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The First Post...

Welcome to my blog! I'm excited to join the "blogging world", and also begin to track my experiences into parenthood. I have lots of different things that I'm looking forward to blogging about.

What is going on in my life?

To start with, Jayson and I are expecting our first child in 5 weeks! We are so excited. We are having a girl, and will be naming her Emily Makenna. She is due May 4th! ... I'm really excited for our 36 week ultrasound. It seems like forever since the one at 20 weeks. I want to see how much she has progressed!

We also have a spoiled Pomeranian named Sosha. I'm curious to see how she will behave when the baby gets here. It's just been her for 5 years. She turns 5 a week after the baby is due.






No comments:

Post a Comment