Friday, April 16, 2010

37 Weeks and other Random Thoughts

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 37 weeks, 3 days!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 34 pounds


Maternity Clothes: The maternity clothes that USE to be comfortable, are now tight, too short, and too hot (since they are mainly winter attire!). Not planning to buy anything else since I've only got a little more than 2 weeks, hopefully no more than 3 left :o)


Best Moment this week: Falling asleep at 7:00 last night :o) Much needed rest!

 
Gender: It's A Girl - Emily Makenna! She weighed approx 6lb 1oz last week, so we will see what her birth weight is soon!

 
Movement: When is she not? It's an amazing feeling, although now it's so strong, and she moves what feels like her whole body at time.


Food Craving: (This week) McDonald's Tea, French Fries, Chocolate, and anything Spicy.




What I miss: Actually sleeping more than 2 hours at a time, comfortably.

 
Sleep: I usually wake up every two hours, or every hour to use the bathroom. If I don't have to use the bathroom, then my hip is hurting and I have to switch sides which is another whole process. Guess I'm getting prepared for 2 hour feedings :o) 


What I am looking forward to: Emily's arrival.. Counting down the days. It's soo close! I have plenty to do at work to keep me busy for the next 2-3 weeks! 


Belly Button: Oh my poor lil' belly button. What happen to you??

 
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Braxton Hicks, Lack of Sleep.

Other thoughts...

I'm so glad that today is Friday. It has been one LONG week. Whew! I have so much housework to do, but finding the motivation plus energy to do it is another thing!


Blogger Templates





1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Its so cute!!! Keep it up with lots of pics!! Love yall

    ReplyDelete